BIRTHDAY OR DAYTIME PARTIES
a fun party at the orchard! Young children, teenagers and
adults will all have fun. Parties can be scheduled on
weekends during normal business hours from June 15th through November
- Four reserved picnic tables under a tent for two hours
- Private wagon ride (starts 30 minutes after the scheduled start of your party)
- Entire play area: corn maze (August-November), pedal karts, corn shed, apple
bin-azium, little log houses, inflatable, duck races, tube slides, and
Cost is $150 for up to 30 guests (additional guests $5/person, hand-held infants are free).
A $30 non-refundable deposit
is required to book your party. Deposits
are refunded if party must be cancelled due to rain.
NEW: For September and October Parties, you are welcome
to play ALL day. If your party is scheduled in the afternoon you are
welcome to check in earlier and play until your tables are ready. Of
course, you are welcome to stay until closing and play as well. We
request that you check in as one group. Armbands will only be given to
the main contact person. So if your party is scheduled for 1 pm, you
are welcome to tell your guests to meet you earlier to get a jump on the fun!
Non September and October Parties are for 2 hours total because we are only open to
reserved groups and not to the general public so we do not have staffing the
entire day but the advantage is far less people so your guests will have
plenty of time to do all the activities.
You are welcome to bring along decorations and food - or you can let us
prepare the food for you including an ice-cream cake (we need your menu
choices at least one week prior to party). Smoking and
alcohol are not allowed.
- Apple Picking $2.50/person (Sept. and Oct. only, Each person will receive a 1/4 peck
- Small Pumpkin Picking $2/pumpkin (mid Sept. through Nov.)
link for our food prices!
Hot dogs, BBQ
sandwiches, wraps, salads, soup, and more.
- Coloring Books $1 each - see below
Educational Coloring/Activity Books: Looking for an educational
and inexpensive party favor? We have wonderful coloring books you
can get at the farm stand. Inventory subject to change, call ahead
to reserve books for your party.
- Honey Book; all about bees and how honey is made.
- Corn Book; teaches children the history of corn and how the Indians
taught the pilgrims how to grow and use it in many ways. It also teaches
children what makes popcorn pop and how
corn mazes are created.
- Apple Book; geared toward young children. Mostly a coloring
- Pumpkin Book
- Vegetable Book
- Gourd Book
Testimonials from our Customers...
- I had my daughter's birthday party at the orchard last year and she
can't wait to have it there again this year. Laura Martin
- I had my twins 12th birthday party at your corn maze last
October....My girls had such a great time last year - they asked if they
could do it again for their 13th birthday party! Karen Dziurzynski
- Thank you very much for an AWESOME birthday at the orchard for my
son. Everyone truly enjoyed themselves! I think this is an
awesome party package/plan you have and makes for both an original party
and a fun time in the fresh air. Keep up the great work at the
orchard! Michele Rowe, Boiling Springs
Be a fan of Paulus Orchards on Facebook